UCM6510 is an innovative IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade Unified Communications and Security Protection features to small-to-mediumbusinesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. Powered by an advanced hardware platform and revolutionary software functionalities, UCM6510 offers a breakthrough turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance, and mobility applications out of the box without any extra license fees or recurring costs.
Grandstream UCM6510 IP PBX Appliance
Grandstream’s UCM6510 is an open source, licensing-free IP PBX appliance for delivering secure and reliable voice, video, data and mobility apps to SMBs, enterprises, retail and residential environments. Powered by an advanced hardware platform based on Asterisk®, theUCM6510 helps businesses to affordably use VoIP to increase productivity, provide better customer service, unify communications on a single platform and save money on communications costs. Open source systems ensure compliancy to SIP-based protocols meaning the IP PBX can work with a range of desktop SIP endpoints (IP phones, video cameras, etc.) as well as popular service providers, SIP trunk providers and other SIP hardware. Open source solutions also provide flexibility to easily develop and customize applications to fit business integration, interoperability and communications needs.
• Out-of-the-box, the UCM6510 IP PBX comes fully equipped with robust hardware and software features required for a sophisticated phone system solution
• A standalone Asterisk Open Source IP PBX appliance that supports up to 2000 users
• Two (2) year manufacturer warranty
• No licensing/recurring fees for features like IVR, call routing etc
• Free lifetime firmware updates
• Auto discovery and registration of SIP endpoints (phones, cameras etc.)
• Zero configuration provisioning via the intuitive Web UI
• Remote maintenance and administration
• Broad SIP interoperability with popular service providers, SIP trunk providers and other SIP hardware, including GXP IP Phones and GXV IP Multimedia Phones and Video Cameras.
• One (1) integrated T1/E1/J1 interface
• Two (2) PSTN Trunk FX0 ports
• Two (2) analog FXS ports (with lifeline capability in case of power outages)
• 50 SIP Trunk Accounts
• Gigabit Ethernet Ports(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD
• 32 Gigabit Flash Memory
• Integrated NAT Router with QoS
• Line echo cancellation
• Multi-language support
• Advanced security protection to safeguard account and encrypt calls – built in firewall, with SRTP/TLS encryption, 802.1X network security and HTTPS Web UI