The HA100 offers an automated failover solution for the UCM6510 IP PBX. When connecting between two UCM6510, the HA100 constantly monitors the operation status of both UCM6510 and automatically switches the system control (including all of the connected telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, and all of the SIP endpoints previously registered on the primary UCM6510) to the hot-standby secondary UCM6510 in the event that the primary UCM6510 fails. It can complete the entire system switch between 10 and 50 seconds depending on the number of registered SIP endpoints. Thanks to its smart monitoring and automated failover capability, the HA100 is an ideal high-availability solution for the UCM6510 to ensure maximum total system reliability and uptime.
- Designed to provide a failover solution for the UCM6510.
- Connect two UCM6510s to the HA100 to create a back-up solution and automatically switch to a secondary UCM6510 if the main one fails.
- An ideal complimentary connector to the UCM6510 for businesses that need a reliable UC system without any interruptions or failures.
- Up to 14 LED indicators that can be controlled by GPIO ports.
The HA100 device has 24 ports, 1 reset button and 1 ground interface.
The 24 ports include 7 pairs of internal ports, 7 external ports, 2 RS485 ports and 1 power port.
HA100 Back Panel
The following image illustrates the back panel of the HA100 containing the external ports:
- 2 FXS ports.
- 2 FXO ports.
- 1 WAN port.
- 1 LAN port.
- 1 T1/E1/J1 port.
- 2 RS-485 ports.
HA100 Front Panel
The following image illustrates the front panel of the HA100 containing the internal ports:
- 1 pair of internal WAN ports (WAN-A, WAN-B)
- 1 pair of LAN ports (LAN-A, LAN-B)
- 1 pair of T1/E1/J1 ports (T1/E1/J1-A, T1/E1/J1-B)
- 2 pairs of internal FXS ports (FXS 1-A, FXS 1-B, FXS 2-A, FXS 2-B)
- 2 pairs of internal FXO ports (FXO 1-A, FXO 1-B, FXO 2-A, FXO 2-B)