Integrated Video Communications Solution
IP Video Phone for Android
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for
custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users
looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
Features ofGrandstream GXV3370
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts, up to 7-way audio conference and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps network ports, Dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), PoE/PoE+, Bluetooth 4.0+EDR, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support.
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 7.0.
- Built-in support for GXV series of video surveillance cameras, and GDS37xx series of access control devices.
- Create Android applications for any business need to run on GXV3370 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK toolkit.