Integrated Video Communications Solution
High-End Smart Video Phone for Android
The GXV3350 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its 5 inch 1280×720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable
camera, HDMI output, dual microphones and support for 720p HD video. The GXV3350 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.0 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3350 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Features of Grandstream GXV3350
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps network ports, Dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), PoE/PoE+, Bluetooth 4.2+EDR, USB,
HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support.
- 5″ (1280×720) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, mega
pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- Dual MIC & HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 7.0.
- Built-in support for GXV series of video surveillance cameras, and GDS37xx series of access control devices.
- Create Android applications for any business need to run on
GXV3350 using Grandstream’s SDK toolkit.