Grandstream GXP2140 is a Linux-based IP phone with four telephone lines, two high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports, 5 programmable XML keys, and support for 5-way conferencing. With the ability to connect up to four additional GXP2200EXT panels, the user can use up to 160 programmable BLF keys to track subscriber status, speed dial or transfer calls. HD sound and a clear 4.3-inch color screen, Bluetooth support for connecting wireless headsets and synchronization with mobile devices – all this makes working with the GXP2140 as convenient and enjoyable as possible. The phone also has a built-in electronic micro-lift for working with Plantronics headsets and a full USB port.
Features of Grandstream GXP2140
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets