A Small Business Gigabit IP Phone
Grandstream GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. A 132×64 (2.98’’) backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and call-waiting allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
Feature of Grandstream GXP1630
• 132*64 pixels backlit graphical LCD display
• 3 dual-color line keys, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 8 BLF keys, 4-way conference, multi-language support
• HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
• Large phonebook (up to 1000 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
• Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc.), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
• Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE.
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
• Perfectly compatible with Grandstream UCM Features
• Innovative UI design (easy and useable multi-language support)
• Use with UCM6xxx IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more