The GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose
keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch display screen.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Features of Grandstream GRP2616
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
Technical Specifications of GRP2613 Technical Specifications.
- Protocols/Standards : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Bluetooth : Yes, integrated
- Wi-Fi : Yes, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Graphic Display : 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD, 2.4 inch (240×320) additional screen
- Voice Codecs and Capabilities : Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS,
in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Telephony Features : Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance(SCA)/bridged-line appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- HD Audio : Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Feature Keys : 6 dual-color line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts(can be digitally programmed as up
to 24 provisionable BLF/fast-dial keys), 5 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 10 dedicated function keys for:MESSAGE(with LED indicator),PHONEBOOK,TRANSFER,CONFERENCE,HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- QoS : Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Auxiliary Ports : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Security : User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot
- Multi-language : English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Upgrade/Provisioning : Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.