The GRP2615 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 10 lines and 5 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multi-purpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3 inch color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs ofbusy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other highvolume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Features Grandstream GRP2615
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 10 line keys with up to 5 SIP accounts
- 40 built-in digital BLF keys; available extension module offers 40 BLF/speed dial keys per module
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization.
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
- Integrated Bluetooth
Grandstream GRP2615 Technical Specifications
- Protocols/Standards : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP/RTCP-XR, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, FTP/FTPS, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Graphic Display : 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- Bluetooth : Yes, Bluetooth version 5
- Wi-Fi : Yes, dual-band
- Feature Keys : 10 line keys with up to 5 SIP accounts, 40 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 5 programmable contexts sensitive Softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 9 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), TRANSFER, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME+, VOLUME
- Voice Codec : Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), OPUS, iLBC and in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Auxiliary Ports : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB port.
- Telephony Features : Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 2000 records), customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, Hot Desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over.
- HD audio : Yes, can power up to 4 GBX20 modules which features 4.3” Color LCD, 20 quickdial/BLF keys which dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys.
- QoS : Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security : User and administrator level passwords, MD5 & MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- Multi-language : English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenia, Spanish, Turkish
- Upgrade/Provisioning : Firmware upgrade via TFTP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file