4-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The GRP2614 is a 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2614 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Features of Grandstream GRP2614
- 4 dual-color line keys (can be digitally programmed as up to 16 provisionable BLF/fast-dial keys).
- 2.8” (320×240) TFT color LCD.
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- 2.4” (320×240) additional screen dedicated to up to 24 multi-purpose keys.
- 1000M network ports.
- Integrated PoE.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support.
- 3-way conference.
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).