2-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
GRP2612 • GRP2612P • GRP2612W
The GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support (GRP2612W), 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy
logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterpriselevel security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System
(GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-todeploy voice endpoint.
Features of Grandstream GRP2612
- 4 dual-color line keys (can be digitally programmed as up to 16 provisionable BLF/fast-dial keys).
- 2.4” (320×240) TFT color LCD.
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- 100M network ports.
- Integrated PoE (GRP2612P & GRP2612W only).
- 3-way conference.
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
- Wi-Fi support (GRP2612W only)